Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Whipped almond cake with chocolate sauce topping


Okay, baking mood again. Baked this for my client but the bad news is...my EOS 350D been sent back to the shop to service the sensor and solve a problem. So I shot this using my Nikon digital point-and-shoot on the tripod, the results were better than I expected :P. This cake uses the same recipe as my mango mousse whipped almond cake but this time I topped it with chocolate sauce (it was supposed to be ganache but because the heavy cream in the fridge has gone bad, I used milk instead :-( ).


When I am writing this, I only have 20 minutes to shower and eat before I see my client for my interpreting project...So please bear with the grammar or spelling errors if there are any! Will correct later!


No comments: