Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Subsequent visit to Chinese Orthopedist today...

...has made me more relieved....Today I was treated by another older Chinese Orthopedist...which told me that my problem will definitely heal, but just take longer time, at least 2 weeks or so....

Phew, it was a relief to hear, at least there is a time frame now! And he said I can also go traveling to Vietnam, just bring the herbal pills they prescribe to relieve tendon and ligament tightness/pain. I immediately lightened up after the visit. He also aligned my spine and neck by turning and "cracking" them, saying that they are too tight. Now my shoulder and neck feel a lot better and I feel less depressed almost immediately! (Which means I don't have to completely stop preparing and photographing food haha)

He changed the compress to cover my shin...as you can see below...The lower part of my leg is better but the upper part is still sore...

Highly recommended if you have muscle or bone injury/pain...their website is here.

2 comments:

Helene said...

Love the header :)

Sorry to hear about your foot, I hope it feals super fast!

CY Phang said...

Thanks :) I hope it heals soon too...BTW, I've put the link of ur blog in my blog links...