Thursday, January 01, 2009

A brand new year, and looking forward to more food-related activities!

It's the first day of the new year. I woke up at 11 am, skipped breakfast and walked my dog. Decided that I should write something today to commemorate the new year. My new year resolution? Travel to my dream destinations; more food, cooking and photography related activities; and hopefully a more relaxed and restful year, it's time to improve my social life lol!

Looking at the past year, I've achieved many things, particularly in food related areas, but I'm still always learning and practicing, and they are the only ways to be better and wiser!

Am still feeling under the weather from an evil bug I caught in Koh Samui (food poisoning and flu).

Though still lazy, tired and suffering from holiday hangover, I should still toast to a good end to 2008, and gear up for an even better 2009!

No comments: