Saturday, October 28, 2006

Behind every blog, there's a reason for its existence

Linguine Pesto with white wine sauteed swiss brown mushrooms and crispy bacon Linguine Pesto with white wine sauteed swiss brown mushrooms and crispy bacon Linguine Pesto with white wine sauteed swiss brown mushrooms and crispy bacon

Okay, I know the title is almost the same as my first post. But not quite. Why must I start blogging when I do not even have time to sleep and rest, not to mention to find time cooking. I know if I don't start, I will start losing my recipes. Right now the only place I save my recipes is the area situated between my two ears, and digital photos to remind me how the output look like.

Now some of you may say, you don't need a blog to document the recipes, you just need some discipline to type them into your computer. Yes, you are right again. But, that alone is not strong enough to motivate me to do something about it.

So why then blog? Simple. Hopefully someone will read my posts and when they do, at least I know I am being watched, so I put in more caution and care into what I write and prepare. Simple as that, I need people to whip and push me to put things into action.
So what's next? Recipes, recipes and more recipes. Self-created recipes. Or inspired by other sources. Photos, photos, and more photos about what I created (and occasionally by others). Also not-so-often ramblings about my thoughts surrounding food and life around me.

Please forgive my grammatical and spelling errors if you come across any. Focus on the food and recipes instead! ;)


So watch me, as I slowly build up my little world of culinary arts...

Rose - purple double tone

No comments: